On a mission to finding top healthy kid-friendly snacks to make with kids, last week I shared the Chocolate-Banana Bonbon recipe, my next pick is Yogurt bark . This is a super easy and fun recipe, and kids can mix and match different fruit or nut toppings. I love this one for after school (or camp) snack time. Let there be Snack!
- Mix-and-Match bark toppings:
- Fruits: Blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, dried cranberries, diced mango or peaches etc.
- Nuts: Toasted pistachios, pecans, almonds, cashews etc.
- Other toppings: Shredded coconut, granola, chopped dark chocolate etc.
- 1 Cup of Greek Yogurt – Vanilla or plain sweetened with honey to taste.
- 1 Cup of Toppings
- Wax Paper
- Cookie Sheet
- On a cookie sheet, place your wax paper and spread a thick layer of yogurt - less than half an inch thick but thicker than a quarter of an inch.
- Sprinkle your selection of nuts, fruit , extras, etc. and freeze it overnight.
- In the morning, crack the bar into pieces and store these in a freezer safe air-tight bag.