|Photography by Leslie Perez. All rights reserved.|
- 3 eggs (2 yolks and 3 whites)
- 1 tsp of butter or Pam as alternative
- 1 tbsp of milk
- 1/4 cup of grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 of lemon
- 1 handful of chopped parsley
- Sea salt and ground pepper to taste
- Sliced tomatoes, to garnish
- In a T-Fal frying pan melt your butter (or heat Pam) on a medium flame to then reduce to medium-low.
- In a mixing bowl, break your eggs, ad your milk, chopped parsley, salt, pepper and mix thoroughly.
- Pour the mixture in the pan
- Once the omelet has secured its shape approximately 3-4 minutes, drizzle your grated cheese in the center and fold in each side of the omelet towards the center.
- Flip the omelet onto the other side for 1-2 minutes and then place onto a plate.
- Drizzle with lemon juice and voila, you have your zesty omelet.. umm!