Who doesn't love salmon? Salmon is the typical entrée I grew up eating every Friday night. My mom's was the typical Saumon a la Maroccaine with tomato sauce, garlic, paprika and coriander. I really love the maple Dijon tang combined with the smokin flavor in this fish recipe. Enjoy this one!
Author: Levana Kirschenbaum
PREP TIME: 15 min | TOTAL TIME: 35 min | Serves 4
- 4 slices of salmon filet
- 1 tbsp of Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp of soy sauce
- 2 tbsp of maple syrup
- 2 tbsp of toasted sesame oil
- Grounded pepper to taste
- Place salmon fillet in a tupperware.
- Blend the toasted sesame oil, maple syrop, dijon mustard, ground pepper, and soya sauce.
- Pour the sauce on the salmon filet and let marinate for 1 hour.
- Heat your BBQ to medium and place each slice on the grill. BBQ for 5-6 minutes ensuring the inside of the fish is nice and moist and not overcooked.